We talk about the experimental preview for Super Mario Bros. Crossover released for WebGL, and then Jay and Matt debate The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- 2:55 – Super Mario Bros. Crossover 4.0
- 17:00 – Emulated music and Game Music Emu
- 22:55 – Why the flash version could not be salvaged
- 26:53 – Foundational code and the EcsRx framework
- 34:40 – Rebuilding the Exploding Rabbit Community
- 40:13 – What does this mean for Glitch Strikers?
- 43:35 – Debate about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1:05:15 – Jay’s experience with Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- 1:12:22 – Broaching the tense subject of politics and morality