In this completely different episode of the Exploding Rabbit Podcast, Jay and Matt talk about technologies unrelated to games, like cryptocurrencies. Game development will return next episode.
If you are worried about the job mentioned near the end of the podcast and how it affects Exploding Rabbit, don’t be. I decided not to take it.
- 0:01:01 – Matt’s Job
- 0:06:42 – Bike Accidents and Injuries
- 0:12:46 – Mac v. Windows
- 0:17:11 – Crypto-rabbit hole Part 1
- 0:22:06 – FPGA and Electronics Tangent
- 0:28:11 – Crypto-rabbit hole Part 2
- 1:05:01 – Jobs, work, and new opportunities
- 1:18:01 – Web technologies
- 1:26:35 – What We’ve Been Playing, Fortnite, Captain Toad’s Treasure Tracker, God of War