News Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 Released

Super Mario Bros. Crossover gets skinnable graphics and a new power-up system.

1. Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

I'm given no option to zoom out.

2. Jay Level 13: ER Team

People wanting different power up systems should try easy and very easy.

On very easy, you don't lose your power ups when you get hit.

On easy, you lose them but you get them back when you get a mushroom.

Try them and see how it feels. Zach and I honestly haven't played the game much. I just played it for the first time yesterday outside of debug mode. But yeah we can make some changes if it doesn't feel right. I'm already merging morph ball and bombs into one power up for samus because morph ball is useless without bombs.

It's so much work addressing all these problems. I've been doing nothing but fixing bugs for 4 or 5 days. I wonder if I'll ever be able to stop working on this game. Glad people seem to be enjoying it though.

You need to zoom out your browser to the default zoom level and then refresh the page. That will fix it guaranteed. On most browsers, it's in the menu under "View". On some browsers the short cut to go to default zoom level is Ctrl+0.

3. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Jay, save me here my friend... Can you send me the link to the location of the game's flash? I'm having a tough time trying to update the 1.2 to 2.0 and my effort is proving to be useless... Cache, Cookies, Firefox, Chrome, Shift + Refresh, F5... Nothing... :(

4. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

this is exactly why I play on easy more often than normal. although I play on normal or hard when I want a challange :D

sounds like you're just trying to trick us into giving you a source link, deleting the cache will fix problem.

roman6a likes this.
  5. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

tricking you? don't make me laugh... i'm 23 old, not a brainless kid. i just wanted to play the game. if you're gonna make assumptions, then i quit for now.

6. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

okay if you try again later (like after you delete the cache) it might work. :)

Rey D and roman6a like this.
  7. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

i already tried clearing both cache and cookies. look this:

"Apr 27th, 2010 by Jay Pavlina"

This is not part of the Flash content... What do you say now?

8. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

it sounds like your browsers are bugged? maybe you got spyware? sorry we can't help it's a client side error not a server side.

Rey D and roman6a like this.
  9. roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

update flash player, clear cache, cookies and EVERYTHING, use FIREFOX and try using THIS LINK (<- red letters are clicky :3) in case you are using another one to access the game on another page

if any of that fails is because you are not doing anything at all.
    it's the ultimate fix and if it's not working it's because you don't want it to work.

10. Jay Level 13: ER Team

It says that for everyone. That's the day the game was uploaded. I only changed the swf, not the page. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Sorry.

Edit: I just added "2.0" to the title of the page so people won't be confused.

leonmuse and roman6a like this.
  11. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

yeah, i'm aware of that... so, screw the 2.0 ... gonna play Super Mario Bros. 3 instead :(

EDIT: Thank you guys for the effort. And Jay, i just want to let you know that i watch your godamn whole videos of Ramblings... when is gonna come the next one? See ya, and keep them going, they're great!

12. Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

It's great to see so many of my favorite ideas all actually used and implemented into the game!
    Great job you guys! :D
    I love making the bad guys EXPLODE >:)
    You can even sorta "koopa-jump"™ with Luigi SO COOL
    And and and
    All the music settings are awesome! It's pimp to hear all the different songs used for each character individually or by map, and better yet that you have all these options to choose from to make the game exactly how you want to play it.

Just don't change the map skin settings in game unless you don't mind playing through that first one with a different character skin.

OH WOW THERE'S ALL THESE POWERUPS TO COLLECT SO SWEET

13. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I feel awful that I couldn't help :(

14. roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

well we tried our best. :(

15. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I know you all did, and i appreciate it... I even downloaded the latest Flash version and installed it, but now it's official: i'm left with no options to see this new version

Fuck off

16. roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

well... you din't needed to insult us just cause we wanted to help you play the update.

but you know what? i don't mind, i would be really pissed too if i could not be able to play something as epic as this...

just try tomorrow to see if you can play.

狂人さん and fractor like this.
  17. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

roman6a
    Calm down man, "Fuck off" was not directed towards anyone, really... It was just to show my frustration... Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate the help

uglyrodent likes this.
  18. aliceandsven Level 10: Bowser

Jay is uploading another one soon

roman6a likes this.
  19. Jay Level 13: ER Team

I've been uploading new versions since I released it. This is like the 8th one.

ZeroXBeoulve, Rey D and roman6a like this.
  20. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME IS GENIUS!
    Especially the music settings in fact. :p
    But
    something funny is that
    I thought this game would be twice funnier,
    but it ended up being twice more frustrating.

But that's a good job. A great job. Awesome job.

ZeroXBeoulve and roman6a like this.