Mega Man Character Battle

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit (General)' started by Jay, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Jay Level 13: ER Team

2. This is flame war starting stuff.

3. Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Flame war? Don't be silly, we only have true gentlemans here! Also this is just an innocent tournament. Not to mention it is fun to talk about characters.

4. CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 11: Moderator

Oh, this has nothing to do with SMBC; it's just a friendly competition. 'Cause, I was about to say...

But, since it has nothing to do with SMBC, is there any other reason you're doing this?

5. Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Oh, it is really is just made for fun. Originally I thought out this idea and just mentioned it to Kyoo, then he told it Ganymede who liked the idea and told it to Jay. Jay loved the idea too and they decided to do this little competition for fun.
    That is the story behind it! Nothing more then entertainment.

6. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

it's kind of like how gamefaqs has their meaningless things. to vote for. it's the same type deal. :D

just for fun, maybe it can become an annual thing? or maybe a seasonal thing. depends on how well it turns out and how everyone reacts to it I guess. but yeah. it's just for the sake of fun.

7. CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 11: Moderator

Wouldn't it get boring if we kept doing the same characters over and over? Even with new members, the ones that linger would be the movers and shakers, and we'd see the same results.

I was hoping we could do this with, like, Sonic characters next. They have so many of them now, I wonder who likes which new ones.

8. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I never said anything about it being the same characters.

9. CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 11: Moderator

Well, you said "Annual Thing," making me think we'd be keeping it the same...:/.

10. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

yeah the game, as an annual thing, you know what they say about those who assume things. :D

11. uglyrodent Level 10: Bowser

They often reach inaccurate conclusions based on faulty evidence!
    No, wait, that's not it...

I can't wait to see who wins the tournament. I know who ought to win, but I still want to see how it turns out.

12. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

I know.. I'm so excited. I really can't wait to see the end result. I'm all giddy.

to copy TCR123

[COLOR="#orange"]Squeeeee~![/COLOR]

13. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Maybe we could do a bunch of tournaments with different games, and then we can have an all-star tournament with all of the winners going against each other. That'd be cool.

And I'm going to rig the tournament so Mega Man X wins. He's the coolest.

14. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

honestly I don't believe it would need to be rigged. I already think he has an extreme chance of winning.

15. CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 11: Moderator

Look at your community, now, back at me, now, back at your community, now, back at me...
    Can't you see that Protoman has a higher chance than anyone?

16. Please Level 8: Hammer Bro

I really like this idea. I think Mario characters, including the enemies, could be cool.

17. 狂人さん Level 9: Spike Top

maybe we can have one for every characters game. and then when we have all the winners. have all the winners compete?

18. Ganymede Level 12: Super Mod

AHHH, YES DEFINITELY. I'm game for sure.

Also, on a side note, even though the core mechanic for our little competition is very similar to the Gamefaqs polls, the competition itself is not! Why, at this very moment, Colonel is TIED with the two main protagonists from the ZX series, which were certainly not weak titles! We've got speculation, intrigue, people pointing out interesting tidbits, Ravior making a dedicated sprite comic battle for each round, and not even a hint of a flame war! At the risk of sounding prideful, this is why the ER community is just so dang cool.

On that note, I'm going to finish making the Harpuia/Dynamo poll.