Jay: Vampire Slayer

Jay's son is kidnapped by vampires, so he goes to the graveyard to rescue him. And he fights a bunch of vampires.

1. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    JoMamma, Jeff, Crownjo and 5 others like this.
  2. aliceandsven Level 10: Bowser

ahahaha wat

3. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator

[high-pitched]EXPLODING RABBEH![low-pitched]Classics

4. Jay Level 13: ER Team

It feels good to finally start releasing my movies. It's pretty interesting watching this one 14 years later.
    Yeah I thought I'd make a new version of the logo for all the old stuff. I love how I say "classics". Sounds so stupid and cheesy. :)

Jeff likes this.
  5. Anon421 Guest

Jay: Vampire Slayer - The Bullying Tutorial :D

6. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Jay, are you friends with any Belmont? Just a curiosity haha

Edit: Loved the Mortal Kombat bit
    What about this (or those) guy(s) with you in the video, Jay? Still in touch with them?

7. Jay Level 13: ER Team

Just a little. I'm supposed to meet up with Ryan next time I go home.

8. BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

Maybe do a co-commentary with him on the next movie(If you do post the others...)?

9. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

it's always nice to know more about you, jay. on a side note it's interesting how you have the guts to show something so old and probably embarassing (to me it would be, i guess). i wouldn't have the courage.

10. Anon421 Guest

I personally don't see anything embarassing there. They were kids and had fun. And today he's the guy behind SMBC and other (future) games. No need for unnecessary prejudgements. :)

11. Jay Level 13: ER Team

I live in California and most of the people in my movies live in the midwest, so it's very unlikely.

12. leonmuse Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

after our conversation i dont see the need of your clarification (again), but whatever
    i just said that (unlike Jay) some people (like me) get embarassed if they've seen themselves or shown to others in a picture or a movie that's a little old, their past etc ;)

13. Ceed Level 6: Lakitu

Foolish Fedora-pire you can't kill jay, hockey is his life not blood, and hockey is immortal!

14. Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

DESTROY HIM
    Other kid: :awesome: --(Challenge accepted.)

Best part of any action vampire killing movie I've ever seen. : 3

15. Rey D Level 11: Moderator

Now that's what you call cheesy acting.
    Wait that's not the word?
    Let's say it's REALLY amateur-ish. Like, really.

16. Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

I just thought it was so great, you can totally tell he's all excited when he said that because he knew the fight scene was coming right after. Reminiscent of childhoods. :joy:

17. Jeff Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

This is awesome. This is exactly what I did in middle school/high school. Every time I got together with friends we made movies just like this. We even did things like make Halloween props talk and kill expository characters after they gave information. That kind of creation at that age and with friends is just pure joy.

Oh, and I also found the "classics" intonation hilarious.

18. Jay Level 13: ER Team

You know the "other kid" was me right? I was probably smiling because I thought the way he said it was awesome.

19. Mario-Fan Level 11: Moderator

13-year-old Jay Pavlina, having some fun with his imagination and friends.

:)

20. aliceandsven Level 10: Bowser

Someone should make a shoop of the Kid Dracula cart or something